Bakko Backboard 10 x 12 Single Curved Series
Made similarly to the 10′ Professional Flat Series however curved from top to bottom. The logic of this backboard is it simulates a tennis match while you still achieve practice, warm-up, and workout. When you hit the ball up, it tends to come back down toward your feet. If you hit it down, it tends to return up, like an opponent should in a match. Sideways, you still must run for the ball, just like in a match. On-going studies on Bakko’s test court reveal this backboard is first choice by players and professionals (if the price is not a primary consideration). The bottom and top project nominally from fence 6″ due to the curve, which is not very obtrusive. Typically purchased by tennis camps, clubs, and extreme tennis enthusiasts.
The most popular size is 5 panels.
The most common purchase size is 3 and 4 panels.
· Custom colors available; add $45.00 /panel and allow 3 weeks.
· All series boards can be manufactured in multiple 4′ wide panels or
· Above prices DO NOT include shipping.
· Specific installation instructions are tailored to each backboard order
· Prices subject to change at any time.